We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 2 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 3 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 4 Travel in England and Scotland
- 5 Munich to Milan via train
- 6 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 9 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 10 What train pass for Paris?
- 11 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 12 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 13 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 14 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 15 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 16 Georges - Pompidou center
- 17 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 18 Buy back lease program?
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 21 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up