We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 5 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 8 Venice to Croatia
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 18 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 19 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Istanbul
- 23 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 24 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 25 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's