We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 3 Barcelona with Teens
- 4 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 5 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 6 Sweden and Denmark
- 7 Romantic hotel in venice
- 8 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 9 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 10 10 days in Spain
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 British Isles Cruise
- 13 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 14 Catalan Pyrenees
- 15 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 16 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 17 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 21 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 22 translation
- 23 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 24 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 25 Euro railways