We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 7 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 12 Luggage sizing
- 13 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 14 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 15 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 16 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!