We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 3 Hotel in Istanbul
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 8 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 13 Best driving map for Greece?
- 14 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 15 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 19 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 20 Paris Perfect Soap
- 21 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 22 Train tickets within Italy
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 25 My poppy arrived today!