We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 My notes on Greece 101
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Best Car Rental company in Italy?