We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 Breakfast: London
- 4 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 10 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 11 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 12 Macedonia, Greece
- 13 worthy or no?
- 14 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 15 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 16 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 Seville bus information
- 20 Montpellier to Arles
- 21 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 22 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 23 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 24 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required