We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 2 Scotland Highlands Help
- 3 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany
- 5 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 Our time in Rome
- 8 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 9 Berlin, germany
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 12 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 13 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 16 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 20 evening of song and dance
- 21 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 22 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 25 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland