We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Europe
- 2 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 3 trip to Italy
- 4 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 5 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Train from Lille to Delft
- 8 Poland in September
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Rome for a week
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Hostel Advice
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 20 2 weeks in Prague
- 21 student in denmark
- 22 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 23 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 24 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 25 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler