We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터추천 ♘ 마윈 doum911 COM ♘ 사다리유출픽 사설경마추천
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 22 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 23 Canal du Midi
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales