We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 2 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 3 4 weeks in the UK
- 4 Provence in November
- 5 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Italy 14 days
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 When to go to Sicily
- 12 Itinerary advise needed
- 13 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 14 Kimhe--flamenco
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 18 Working Holiday in Germany
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 24 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 25 Lakes District UK