We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 2 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 Spain. malaga to granada
- 5 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 6 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 7 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 8 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 Trip to Italy
- 12 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 13 London Food Tour
- 14 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 15 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Freising or Erding?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 22 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 23 Schladming, Austria
- 24 Family trip to France with kids
- 25 Positano to Amalfi in April