We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 destination wedding
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium