We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 4 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 5 First visit to France in November
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Venice; recommendations
- 8 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 9 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 12 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 17 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 21 Sardinia in early May
- 22 Finistère Base
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Photographer in Paris?
- 25 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase