We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
- 1 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 2 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!