We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 Berlin
- 15 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 16 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?