We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 4 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 spain
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 15 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 16 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 The east coast of Italy
- 25 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?