We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 14 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 15 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 16 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?