We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Salzburg and day trips
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days