We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 2 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 3 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 Ireland driving vacation
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 11 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 12 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 I'm in a funk
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Things to do near Nice
- 24 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 25 Amsterdam vs Prague