We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Driving in Lithuania
- 1 Reichstag tickets
- 2 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 One week in Norway
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 11 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 12 Am I too fat too travel?
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 18 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 19 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 20 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 21 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 22 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 23 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 24 italy itinerary for comments
- 25 chip and pin credit cards