We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 2 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 Car Trawler
- 7 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 8 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 11 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 14 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 15 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 16 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 5 Days in Dublin
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Baltic Cruise?
- 22 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 23 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 24 Ordering in a Deli
- 25 Rome Airport Question!