We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Cornwall and Germany
- 4 Rome
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 8 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 9 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 10 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 11 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 12 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cars in France
- 14 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 16 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 17 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 18 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 19 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 20 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 23 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 24 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 25 Greek island cruise or self tour