We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 4 Switzerland in mid-April
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe