We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 9 Small town near Grenada?
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)