We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 2 15 nights in Italy
- 3 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 4 5 top Scams in Paris
- 5 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 6 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 7 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 8 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 9 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 12 hotel in Prague
- 13 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 3 days Venice to Paris
- 16 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 17 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 18 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 21 RHK's Spring Trip
- 22 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 23 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 24 Social media for short trips?
- 25 How to ship souvenirs home to US?