We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 2 Journees du Patrimoine
- 3 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 4 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 5 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 6 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 7 Segovia Hotel
- 8 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 11 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 12 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 13 Germany Itinerary
- 14 La Tavola Marche
- 15 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 16 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary
- 21 2 Days in Istanbul
- 22 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 23 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 24 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation