We need to visit some family in Telsiai and are considering train vs driving from Vilnius for a day or overnight.
Has anyone driven in Lithuania? (Particularly anyone who is used to driving on the left hand side of the road!)
Is it easy or awful?
We haven't been there for eight years and haven't ever driven there ourselves so would love some advice about which will be more fun and least stressful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 A Month stay in Southern France
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Croatia Ferry Help
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!