I'm thinking of driving to Vienna from Venice , wondering what is road like ? Is it a hard drive through mountains ? I'm from US do I drive on other side of road? Is that hard to get used to? Where do you pick up rental car ? Best place? It seems like I could get there faster than on train ,true? Don't know about traffic.
Driving in Italy/ Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Rail tickets
- 6 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 7 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 8 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 14 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 15 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 16 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 17 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 18 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 21 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 22 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 23 Paris to Rome
- 24 Where to stay -Munich and Berlin?
- 25 3.5 days in Andalucia