I'm thinking of driving to Vienna from Venice , wondering what is road like ? Is it a hard drive through mountains ? I'm from US do I drive on other side of road? Is that hard to get used to? Where do you pick up rental car ? Best place? It seems like I could get there faster than on train ,true? Don't know about traffic.
Driving in Italy/ Austria
- 1 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 2 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 7 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 8 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations