We're heading to the Alps at the end of June (yay!), and I've been doing research on driving tips, but am still a bit confused. I understand that we need to purchase extra insurance with a really low deductible - A collateral damage waiver, is that right? And that there's a pass we need to get when we get into Austria.
Also, any recommendations for using the GPS on our american phone? I have the maps on a micro-SD for our garmin for Italy, but not for Austria or Germany. I've heard I can download maps beforehand onto my phone (I haven't done that before) so we don't use data, but I plan to get an international data plan for the time we'll be there, just in case.
Any other tips? Also, it looks like the Dolomites have rain every day this week in the afternoon. Is that typical?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천》안전한놀이터
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노≪인터넷바카라주소
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 7 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 8 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 13 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Best Viking Sites
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 20 Greece
- 21 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Chania