Im flying into Milan July 16th, renting a car and driving to Portofino (where parking is provided at our hotel) then July 19th driving to Arrezo until the 24th then driving to Prato.
Is a car the best option for this kind of travel? Or should we figure out a better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 2 restaurants in Marais district
- 3 France & Italy, May or June
- 4 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 5 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 6 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 Engadine Valley help
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece
- 14 Italy for Christmas Week
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 18 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 19 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Sicily