I'm planning a trip to England and Ireland in July. For the first time abroad, I'm planning to rent a car (at least for the England portion). I've read some posts that suggest driving in Ireland is a nerve-racking experience (a friend also said this). Do you think driving in Ireland is more taxing than driving in England? I'd like your feedback on the subject as well as anything you can tell me about public transportation in Ireland. Thanks!
Driving in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 8 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 9 malaga to madrid train ?
- 10 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 11 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Berlin
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Guidebook for Iceland
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 visa question
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help