I'm planning a trip to England and Ireland in July. For the first time abroad, I'm planning to rent a car (at least for the England portion). I've read some posts that suggest driving in Ireland is a nerve-racking experience (a friend also said this). Do you think driving in Ireland is more taxing than driving in England? I'd like your feedback on the subject as well as anything you can tell me about public transportation in Ireland. Thanks!
Driving in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Porto -City Break
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 nearby cities to london
- 21 London hotel
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan