I'm planning a trip to England and Ireland in July. For the first time abroad, I'm planning to rent a car (at least for the England portion). I've read some posts that suggest driving in Ireland is a nerve-racking experience (a friend also said this). Do you think driving in Ireland is more taxing than driving in England? I'd like your feedback on the subject as well as anything you can tell me about public transportation in Ireland. Thanks!
Driving in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 London visit
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 best time to book accommodation
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour