I'm planning a trip to England and Ireland in July. For the first time abroad, I'm planning to rent a car (at least for the England portion). I've read some posts that suggest driving in Ireland is a nerve-racking experience (a friend also said this). Do you think driving in Ireland is more taxing than driving in England? I'd like your feedback on the subject as well as anything you can tell me about public transportation in Ireland. Thanks!
Driving in Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Istanbul hotels
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?