I'm planning a trip to England and Ireland in July. For the first time abroad, I'm planning to rent a car (at least for the England portion). I've read some posts that suggest driving in Ireland is a nerve-racking experience (a friend also said this). Do you think driving in Ireland is more taxing than driving in England? I'd like your feedback on the subject as well as anything you can tell me about public transportation in Ireland. Thanks!
Driving in Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 6 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?