I'm planning a trip to England and Ireland in July. For the first time abroad, I'm planning to rent a car (at least for the England portion). I've read some posts that suggest driving in Ireland is a nerve-racking experience (a friend also said this). Do you think driving in Ireland is more taxing than driving in England? I'd like your feedback on the subject as well as anything you can tell me about public transportation in Ireland. Thanks!
Driving in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 3 Switzerland help...?
- 4 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 8 London to Paris by train
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 4 weeks in the UK
- 18 Granada
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers