I'm planning a trip to England and Ireland in July. For the first time abroad, I'm planning to rent a car (at least for the England portion). I've read some posts that suggest driving in Ireland is a nerve-racking experience (a friend also said this). Do you think driving in Ireland is more taxing than driving in England? I'd like your feedback on the subject as well as anything you can tell me about public transportation in Ireland. Thanks!
Driving in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 10 Question on France travel
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 24 Five nights in Extremadura
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.