This will be our third trip to Italy and have had some harrowing adventures in driving. We are contemplating driving from Como to Genoa to avoid the hassles of a train transfer in Milan. Any advice on the highway there and especially driving in Genoa is appreciated. We will be dropping the rental car off and taking a train to Recco on the coast.
Driving in Genoa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 5 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 6 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 7 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 8 Whose repsonsible?
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 11 stop in lisboa or not
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 14 Croacia in october
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 17 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 18 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 Getting From Italy to London
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 25 Getting cash in Spain