This will be our third trip to Italy and have had some harrowing adventures in driving. We are contemplating driving from Como to Genoa to avoid the hassles of a train transfer in Milan. Any advice on the highway there and especially driving in Genoa is appreciated. We will be dropping the rental car off and taking a train to Recco on the coast.
Driving in Genoa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 2 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 3 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 4 German Wings
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 7 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 8 Spain in 17 days
- 9 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 10 Sea side in Italy
- 11 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 12 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 13 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 14 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 15 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Booking Engines You trust?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 20 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 21 Using Obb website
- 22 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 23 Milan underground
- 24 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 25 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!