This will be our third trip to Italy and have had some harrowing adventures in driving. We are contemplating driving from Como to Genoa to avoid the hassles of a train transfer in Milan. Any advice on the highway there and especially driving in Genoa is appreciated. We will be dropping the rental car off and taking a train to Recco on the coast.
Driving in Genoa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 3 Greece for a month with a baby
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 Split to Venice. Help!
- 6 looking for an app
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 phone service
- 13 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 17 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 18 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 20 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 21 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 24 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 25 Arctic Circle in December