Can one buy a short term/inexpensive transponder in England for use on the toll roads that don't take cash, or do those roads take credit cards?
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 free international phone calls
- 3 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 8 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 9 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London