Can one buy a short term/inexpensive transponder in England for use on the toll roads that don't take cash, or do those roads take credit cards?
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD PRINTER 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 21 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy