Can one buy a short term/inexpensive transponder in England for use on the toll roads that don't take cash, or do those roads take credit cards?
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Interesting places to visit
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 10 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Petrol in Greece
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Dijon in December!
- 21 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Dolomites for 6 nights