Can one buy a short term/inexpensive transponder in England for use on the toll roads that don't take cash, or do those roads take credit cards?
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 First Trip to Europe!
- 8 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 9 Switzerland in mid-April
- 10 What to take to Germany
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Hamam Istanbul?
- 21 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 22 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?