Can one buy a short term/inexpensive transponder in England for use on the toll roads that don't take cash, or do those roads take credit cards?
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 T Mobile Does it Again
- 8 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 12 Seville Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 14 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 15 Dolomites October 14-18
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Italy by car
- 18 Florence 2 weeks
- 19 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 20 Santorini
- 21 One in Paris ... help
- 22 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 23 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 24 Which order should I travel
- 25 Which order should I travel