Can one buy a short term/inexpensive transponder in England for use on the toll roads that don't take cash, or do those roads take credit cards?
Thank you for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 3 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 4 Car rental between countries
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 7 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 8 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Rhine River Cruise
- 13 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 17 Greece in 15 Days
- 18 Walking Scotland
- 19 Adaptors for Belgium
- 20 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 21 Train Ticket Help
- 22 I forgot my international driver permit
- 23 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 24 Prague old town
- 25 Bordeaux TRIP