Im after some advice regarding driving through Veinna.
In August i will be in Vienna from the 1-3 and then we are planning to hire a rental car on the 4th and spend the 4th, 5th and 6th, driving from Vienna to Hallstatt and around the Salzkammergut region. We are returning our rental car on the 6th and then heading to Bled in Slovenia.
Are there any nice routes or places along the way to Salzkammergut region anyone could suggest? And would if be better in anyones opinion to drive towards Salzburg and then train to Bled or head toward Villach and then train across into Bled?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 5 Summer Travel order
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Dijon in December!
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich