We will be driving from Frankfurt Germany to Prague and then to Vienna. I know we need vignettes/tax stickers for Czech and Austria. Any way to purchase ahead of time? Perhaps from Avis in Germany? Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 3 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 4 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 5 Overnight Train Questions
- 6 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 7 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 10 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 11 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 Vet my itinerary
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 17 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 18 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 19 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 21 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 22 Istanbul tour guides?
- 23 Flamenco Shows
- 24 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 25 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
driving Germany to Czech to Austria--=vignettes/ tax sticker