We will be driving from Frankfurt Germany to Prague and then to Vienna. I know we need vignettes/tax stickers for Czech and Austria. Any way to purchase ahead of time? Perhaps from Avis in Germany? Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Amsterdam Hotel
- 3 Naples to Pompeii
- 4 Florence, Italy
- 5 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 6 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 9 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 10 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 11 Tyrol day hiking
- 12 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 13 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 15 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 16 I'm back.....
- 17 To europe this Aug
- 18 One week in & near Marseille
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 FCO connection time
- 21 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 22 Charles Degaulle question
- 23 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 24 Italy trains question
- 25 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
driving Germany to Czech to Austria--=vignettes/ tax sticker