We will be driving from Frankfurt Germany to Prague and then to Vienna. I know we need vignettes/tax stickers for Czech and Austria. Any way to purchase ahead of time? Perhaps from Avis in Germany? Thanks for the advice.
driving Germany to Czech to Austria--=vignettes/ tax sticker
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy
- 2 malaga to madrid train ?
- 3 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 4 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 11 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Portugal in January
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 16 By train to and out of Prague
- 17 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 22 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 23 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers