We will be driving from Frankfurt Germany to Prague and then to Vienna. I know we need vignettes/tax stickers for Czech and Austria. Any way to purchase ahead of time? Perhaps from Avis in Germany? Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 2 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Alsace Accommodations
- 5 tipping
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 8 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 9 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 10 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 15 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Tips question
- 19 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 20 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 21 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 22 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 23 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 24 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 25 Sorrento or Positano
driving Germany to Czech to Austria--=vignettes/ tax sticker