I am in the process of renting a car for our trip to Germany. We are starting out in Munich, driving south to the Garmisch - Partenkirchen, Zugspitze and making our way to Salzburg and then to Berlin. My question is the Auto Sticker. I have heard rental companies offer vehicles with a sticker. If not, where does one purchase the pass? Is it before or after border crossing? Is it purchased for a cetain number of days? I have heard of the steep fine for not displaying the sticker.
Thank you for your assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 5 IWM
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 11 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 12 quickest way to Prague
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 23 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017