I am in the process of renting a car for our trip to Germany. We are starting out in Munich, driving south to the Garmisch - Partenkirchen, Zugspitze and making our way to Salzburg and then to Berlin. My question is the Auto Sticker. I have heard rental companies offer vehicles with a sticker. If not, where does one purchase the pass? Is it before or after border crossing? Is it purchased for a cetain number of days? I have heard of the steep fine for not displaying the sticker.
Thank you for your assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 망고카지노べ✪【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✪べ망고카지노
- 2 진짜카지노べ❈【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❈べ진짜카지노
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139