My wife and me are going to Germany at the end of May 2 days in Amsterdam then drive to Germany When I was young I lived in Schwäbisch Hall have not been there since 1967/68 ( army Brat ) I have many fond memories of my childhood there.We are going back for a visit Its our 25th anniversary also we have 5 days in Germany any suggestions on a good route back to Amsterdam.We would like to stay away from major tourist areas any suggestions?We are open for about anything just trying to satisfy the wonderlust thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 2 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 3 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 4 British English
- 5 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 6 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 7 Brugge photo on Bing
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 10 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 11 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 14 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 15 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 16 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 20 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 24 Passport Delays
- 25 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review