My wife and me are going to Germany at the end of May 2 days in Amsterdam then drive to Germany When I was young I lived in Schwäbisch Hall have not been there since 1967/68 ( army Brat ) I have many fond memories of my childhood there.We are going back for a visit Its our 25th anniversary also we have 5 days in Germany any suggestions on a good route back to Amsterdam.We would like to stay away from major tourist areas any suggestions?We are open for about anything just trying to satisfy the wonderlust thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 7 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 15 Bregenz or Lindau
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 21 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?