My wife and me are going to Germany at the end of May 2 days in Amsterdam then drive to Germany When I was young I lived in Schwäbisch Hall have not been there since 1967/68 ( army Brat ) I have many fond memories of my childhood there.We are going back for a visit Its our 25th anniversary also we have 5 days in Germany any suggestions on a good route back to Amsterdam.We would like to stay away from major tourist areas any suggestions?We are open for about anything just trying to satisfy the wonderlust thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 2 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Azores
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 French open
- 8 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 tulips in the Netherland
- 19 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 20 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 21 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 22 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Azores