My wife and me are going to Germany at the end of May 2 days in Amsterdam then drive to Germany When I was young I lived in Schwäbisch Hall have not been there since 1967/68 ( army Brat ) I have many fond memories of my childhood there.We are going back for a visit Its our 25th anniversary also we have 5 days in Germany any suggestions on a good route back to Amsterdam.We would like to stay away from major tourist areas any suggestions?We are open for about anything just trying to satisfy the wonderlust thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 3 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 4 Porto to Salamanca
- 5 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 6 Traveling after Dublin
- 7 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Train tickets France and Spain
- 14 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 15 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 16 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 17 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 18 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 Castello di Sammezzano
- 25 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter