My wife and me are going to Germany at the end of May 2 days in Amsterdam then drive to Germany When I was young I lived in Schwäbisch Hall have not been there since 1967/68 ( army Brat ) I have many fond memories of my childhood there.We are going back for a visit Its our 25th anniversary also we have 5 days in Germany any suggestions on a good route back to Amsterdam.We would like to stay away from major tourist areas any suggestions?We are open for about anything just trying to satisfy the wonderlust thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 3 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 4 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 Albi/Carcassone
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 9 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 10 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 13 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 14 Alhambra questions
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 17 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 18 Airbnb
- 19 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 20 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 21 London Weekend
- 22 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 25 Lake Como - favourite restaurants