We are staying one night in Killiane Castle (outside of Wexford) and want to drive to Cobh/Cork area AND stop at Waterford factory (and drive back to Killiane Castle) in ONE DAY. Do you think that this is possible? Also, what are the highlights in Cobh/Cork area besides Lusitania/Titanic museum?
Driving from Wexford to Cobh (and back) in one day?
- 1 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 4 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 5 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 6 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 9 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 16 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 17 French Riviera Overview
- 18 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 19 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 20 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 21 Foggia Day Trip
- 22 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 23 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon