We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Bavaria in August
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 5 help with 21 days-croatia
- 6 Luggage on trains/security?
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 The Rain in Spain and more
- 11 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 12 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 13 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 14 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 15 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 London Paris
- 18 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 19 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 22 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip