We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Driving from Venice to Montepulciano - stop in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Vacation Pictures
- 4 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 5 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 6 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 7 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 12 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 13 Purse week?
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Looking for add on city
- 19 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 20 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 21 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 22 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 23 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 24 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 25 New !travel handbags, an update please!