We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Driving from Venice to Montepulciano - stop in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary