We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Driving from Venice to Montepulciano - stop in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 First time to Switzerland
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Granada
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 London to Paris by train
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews