We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 One night in Rome
- 6 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 14 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 23 Firt time VISA applicant
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)