We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Driving from Venice to Montepulciano - stop in Florence
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ireland in a week
- 6 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 14 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins