We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 3 a few hours in Stockholm
- 4 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Vuerling airlines
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 France for a month in 2017
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 15 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 19 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 20 Chinese visit to France
- 21 15 days trip to Europe
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?