We will be picking up a rental car in Venice around 8:30am on a weekday (mid-September) and driving down to Montelpulciano. We like to visit Florence for a day trip on our way and wanted plan the trip in detail. Hearing that we cannot drive in the city due to restrictions, not sure which way will be the best to follow. Can we drive our car to downtown and park it somewhere? Do we have to leave the car outside of the city, if so, how do we get to the city center? Train station? Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 2 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 3 Italian rail travel
- 4 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 5 Paris Picture Overlays
- 6 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 7 Portugal Transportation
- 8 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 9 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 10 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 11 Malpensa - Verona
- 12 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 13 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 14 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 17 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 20 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 21 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 22 2 Week European Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 24 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 25 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed