We will be driving from Meersburg to Penzberg. We will be with two small kids and will plan to stop to stretch our legs and run around a bit, so I was wondering if there are any good places to see on our way. The recommended route is the A96 through Memmingen which I know is a cute little town, but I was wondering if heading south through Fuessen would be better? Or another route?
Is anyone familiar enough with this area to recommend a route? We will be seeing a lot in our month there, but it can't hurt to find one more "perfect" place to stop on the way!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Corsica
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 11 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 12 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 6 days in Croatia
- 20 Train tickets in Italy?
- 21 Getting around Lisbon
- 22 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo