We will be driving from Meersburg to Penzberg. We will be with two small kids and will plan to stop to stretch our legs and run around a bit, so I was wondering if there are any good places to see on our way. The recommended route is the A96 through Memmingen which I know is a cute little town, but I was wondering if heading south through Fuessen would be better? Or another route?
Is anyone familiar enough with this area to recommend a route? We will be seeing a lot in our month there, but it can't hurt to find one more "perfect" place to stop on the way!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 French immersion courses in France
- 9 Berlin, germany
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 CDG airport
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania