We will be driving from Meersburg to Penzberg. We will be with two small kids and will plan to stop to stretch our legs and run around a bit, so I was wondering if there are any good places to see on our way. The recommended route is the A96 through Memmingen which I know is a cute little town, but I was wondering if heading south through Fuessen would be better? Or another route?
Is anyone familiar enough with this area to recommend a route? We will be seeing a lot in our month there, but it can't hurt to find one more "perfect" place to stop on the way!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking