We will be driving from Meersburg to Penzberg. We will be with two small kids and will plan to stop to stretch our legs and run around a bit, so I was wondering if there are any good places to see on our way. The recommended route is the A96 through Memmingen which I know is a cute little town, but I was wondering if heading south through Fuessen would be better? Or another route?
Is anyone familiar enough with this area to recommend a route? We will be seeing a lot in our month there, but it can't hurt to find one more "perfect" place to stop on the way!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 3 A few more questions about Brittany
- 4 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 7 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 8 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 9 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 12 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 13 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 17 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 18 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 22 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 23 4 days each in London and Paris
- 24 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!