We will be driving from Meersburg to Penzberg. We will be with two small kids and will plan to stop to stretch our legs and run around a bit, so I was wondering if there are any good places to see on our way. The recommended route is the A96 through Memmingen which I know is a cute little town, but I was wondering if heading south through Fuessen would be better? Or another route?
Is anyone familiar enough with this area to recommend a route? We will be seeing a lot in our month there, but it can't hurt to find one more "perfect" place to stop on the way!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 One champagne tour in Reims
- 3 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 4 Southwest France
- 5 Krakow with photos
- 6 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 7 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 8 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland
- 9 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 10 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 11 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 12 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 13 Mountain Music Festival in Zakopane, Poland
- 14 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 15 Ah Paris
- 16 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 17 Berlin or Budapest?
- 18 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 19 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 20 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 21 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 22 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 23 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 24 Staying over visa expiration.
- 25 EuropeanDestinations