We are driving from St. Mortiz to Lake Como in April this year. I understand its not a long drive but we want to take a leisurely 2 days for this drive and looking for recommendations on the most scenic route to take. We plan to leave St. Mortiz mid morning on Saturday the 12th of April and stay in Chiavenna that night at B&B Nonna Costantina. Sunday we need to be in Lake Como by mid afternoon.
Thanks for your advice in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 3 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 4 Train tickets in Italy?
- 5 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 12 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 13 Getting around Lisbon
- 14 Athens International airport
- 15 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 18 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 19 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 22 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 23 Swiss Pass
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Trip to Ireland in September