We are driving from St. Mortiz to Lake Como in April this year. I understand its not a long drive but we want to take a leisurely 2 days for this drive and looking for recommendations on the most scenic route to take. We plan to leave St. Mortiz mid morning on Saturday the 12th of April and stay in Chiavenna that night at B&B Nonna Costantina. Sunday we need to be in Lake Como by mid afternoon.
Thanks for your advice in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 2 Oporto
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 25 Undisclsoed location