We are driving from St. Mortiz to Lake Como in April this year. I understand its not a long drive but we want to take a leisurely 2 days for this drive and looking for recommendations on the most scenic route to take. We plan to leave St. Mortiz mid morning on Saturday the 12th of April and stay in Chiavenna that night at B&B Nonna Costantina. Sunday we need to be in Lake Como by mid afternoon.
Thanks for your advice in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Lay over time
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 K-Day
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Flat in London
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??