We are driving from St. Mortiz to Lake Como in April this year. I understand its not a long drive but we want to take a leisurely 2 days for this drive and looking for recommendations on the most scenic route to take. We plan to leave St. Mortiz mid morning on Saturday the 12th of April and stay in Chiavenna that night at B&B Nonna Costantina. Sunday we need to be in Lake Como by mid afternoon.
Thanks for your advice in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Tour groups
- 13 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 Baby Milk
- 22 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 French restaurants
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna