I have been doing some research on renting a car in Spain and driving into France.
One rental car company told me that you are required to have an alcohol breathalyzer test in your car.
Has anyone heard of this?
Are there any other legal requirements?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 12 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 25 Trains in Alps and UK