I have been doing some research on renting a car in Spain and driving into France.
One rental car company told me that you are required to have an alcohol breathalyzer test in your car.
Has anyone heard of this?
Are there any other legal requirements?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 2 코리아바카라**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｅ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 3 인터넷바카라→＂ ＫＲ０２１。ＺＥ。ＡＭ ＂←슈퍼바카라
- 4 바카라싸이트∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라사이트**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｅ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 6 라이브바카라**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｅ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 7 생방송바카라∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 8 생중계바카라//〃 RED909.Ｃoℳ 〃//슈퍼바카라
- 9 와와바카라•⋟ ｒｅｄ９０９。ｃｏｍ ⋞• 【슈퍼바카라】슈퍼카지노
- 10 온라인바카라→＂ ＫＲ０２１。ＺＥ。ＡＭ ＂←슈퍼바카라
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Undisclsoed location
- 14 Need help with my itinerary
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 Chamonix to Paris
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 21 Paris in September
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 help with Italy itinerary