What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 2 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 3 German Wings
- 4 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 5 Turkey - Live report
- 6 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 13 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 14 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 15 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 19 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 20 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 21 Bologna Restaurants
- 22 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 23 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 24 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 25 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip