What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 2 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 White Villages base?
- 7 10 days to Explore Europe
- 8 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 9 German Rail Twin Pass
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 17 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??