What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel tower tickets
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 18 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 19 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 20 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague