What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 train to Vernon France
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 21 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Hotel in Venice