What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting a SIM card and cell phone in Turkey
- 2 Istanbul airport transportation
- 3 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 4 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Athens/Istanbul March
- 13 English ruined castles
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 20 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 21 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin