What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 2 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 3 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 4 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 5 7 countries in a month
- 6 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 9 2 weeks in Spain
- 10 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 11 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 17 Day trips out of Florence?
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Having a great time Romania
- 21 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 22 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Favorite things to do in London
- 25 4 days in lake region