What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain trip report
- 2 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 3 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 13 Day Trips from Paris
- 14 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 18 Tell me about Manchester
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 21 Now for the Venice hotel
- 22 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 23 Spain vacation help
- 24 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 25 South of Switzerland