What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Which apartment/area in London?
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 12 Driving in Germany
- 13 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 14 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Venice, just arrived
- 17 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 18 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 19 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 20 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 21 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 24 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 25 Stockholm Trip Report