What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Paris November 2014
- 12 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?