What is the best way to get from San Sebastian to LaGuardia? I do have a Michelin Basque Country Map and it does not look like there is a very direct route. I am not necessarily looking for the fastest way to get to LaGuardia, but I don't want to take a really long, circuitous route either.
Driving from San Sebastian to Laguardia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 UK with Kids
- 4 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 5 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 6 Airb2b in Paris
- 7 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 10 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 11 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 12 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 13 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 14 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 15 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 16 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 17 Train from Sarlat
- 18 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 19 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 20 Tuscan cooking school
- 21 Two days in Dublin
- 22 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 25 DVD players in France