There are 4 of us driving from France to San Sebastian at the end of September. We were wondering if you have any good suggestions for a more scenic drive from San Sebastian to Barcelona. We have a few days to do this and thought there would be some pretty spectacular scenery to see rather than fly or train it. We wouldn't mind if we came in north of Barcelona and went to Salvador Dali's museum and stayed a night on the coast. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Dijon in December!
- 11 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 24 hours in Zurich
- 25 One day on the Amalfi coast