There are 4 of us driving from France to San Sebastian at the end of September. We were wondering if you have any good suggestions for a more scenic drive from San Sebastian to Barcelona. We have a few days to do this and thought there would be some pretty spectacular scenery to see rather than fly or train it. We wouldn't mind if we came in north of Barcelona and went to Salvador Dali's museum and stayed a night on the coast. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 13 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)