There are 4 of us driving from France to San Sebastian at the end of September. We were wondering if you have any good suggestions for a more scenic drive from San Sebastian to Barcelona. We have a few days to do this and thought there would be some pretty spectacular scenery to see rather than fly or train it. We wouldn't mind if we came in north of Barcelona and went to Salvador Dali's museum and stayed a night on the coast. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany family road trip help!
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 23 French theater in Paris
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum