I wanted ask which route would be more scenic and which might have a more interesting town in which to break my journey. There look to be plenty of small towns on either route.
Actually the A3 is marked as scenic on my map while the route via Agropoli isn't!
I know about Paestum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 We're here!
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 5 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Bremerhaven and environs
- 22 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
Driving from Salerno to Materea via Agropoli (SS 18)or via A3