We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 4 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 5 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 11 Hostel Advice
- 12 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Hertz Never Lost
- 18 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 19 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 20 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 21 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 22 First Time Europe Trip
- 23 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 24 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 25 student in denmark