We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 3 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 PARIS
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Dublin Luggage storage