We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 4 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 5 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 Rome to venice
- 11 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 14 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 17 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 18 Need help with my itinerary
- 19 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Chamonix to Paris
- 22 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 23 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?