We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 tipping
- 4 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 5 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 6 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 7 Germany
- 8 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 9 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 10 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 11 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 12 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Rome at Christmas
- 18 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 19 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 20 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 21 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 22 4 Country Itinerary
- 23 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries