We are thinking of renting a car as we leave Rome to drive to Montepulciano for several days. How difficult will it be to be driving out of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Amalfi or Positano
- 5 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 6 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 7 Newcastle train info
- 8 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 beautiful samos: mini trip report
- 11 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 14 Sim Card
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Ireland to Scotland
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Rome for a week
- 19 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 20 Belgium advice
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 23 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 24 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 25 Help required with Ireland Itinerary