Have 2 days between Prague and Krakow. Will be traveling by car. Will be spending 2 days in Prague (have been there before) and 3 in Krakow (haven't been there). Have also been to Brno, ceske Budejovice, Ceske Krumlov & Kutna Hora. Would like a good route to make the most of our 2 days. I was thinking down to Telc then via Olomouc, but am open. Traveling with a 5 & 6 year old (they're great travelers).
Driving from Prague to Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 20 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 21 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague