We are hiring a car from Gare de Norde ( maybe we should change this ) and driving to Monets garden and then on Honfleur. We plan to pick the car up at 7am. Is it difficult to drive out of Paris from Gare de Norde or would you suggest picking the car up somewhere else. We are staying in the Marais area and wanted to avoid the airport tax for picking the car up there. Would greatly appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 13 Capri in July
- 14 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed