We are hiring a car from Gare de Norde ( maybe we should change this ) and driving to Monets garden and then on Honfleur. We plan to pick the car up at 7am. Is it difficult to drive out of Paris from Gare de Norde or would you suggest picking the car up somewhere else. We are staying in the Marais area and wanted to avoid the airport tax for picking the car up there. Would greatly appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out