We are a family of 4 ( kids are 20 and 12). We will be taking a cruise out of Barcelona on Friday June 15 2012. I am Planing to fly to Paris on June 7th, and to stay in the city for 3 or 4 nights, and then rent a car and drive to Barcelona. I would like to arrive at Barcelona on Thursday June 14th so we have 4 days for a road trip from Paris to Barcelona. (we will stay at Barcelona few days by the end of the cruise). I would prefer to take our time, drive 5 or 6 hours a day, and enjoy the trip. Any suggestions of places to see and stay along this route?
Driving From Paris to Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped