We are a family of 4 ( kids are 20 and 12). We will be taking a cruise out of Barcelona on Friday June 15 2012. I am Planing to fly to Paris on June 7th, and to stay in the city for 3 or 4 nights, and then rent a car and drive to Barcelona. I would like to arrive at Barcelona on Thursday June 14th so we have 4 days for a road trip from Paris to Barcelona. (we will stay at Barcelona few days by the end of the cruise). I would prefer to take our time, drive 5 or 6 hours a day, and enjoy the trip. Any suggestions of places to see and stay along this route?
Driving From Paris to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Five nights in Extremadura
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek