We are a family of 4 ( kids are 20 and 12). We will be taking a cruise out of Barcelona on Friday June 15 2012. I am Planing to fly to Paris on June 7th, and to stay in the city for 3 or 4 nights, and then rent a car and drive to Barcelona. I would like to arrive at Barcelona on Thursday June 14th so we have 4 days for a road trip from Paris to Barcelona. (we will stay at Barcelona few days by the end of the cruise). I would prefer to take our time, drive 5 or 6 hours a day, and enjoy the trip. Any suggestions of places to see and stay along this route?
Driving From Paris to Barcelona
- 1 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 2 A chacun son goût
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 8 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 9 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 10 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 11 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 12 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Tour company in Toledo
- 19 What size luggage?
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 22 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 23 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 24 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 25 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing