So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 2 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 7 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 10 Restaurants in Venice
- 11 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 12 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 13 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 14 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 15 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 16 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 17 Plaza on the River, London?
- 18 Ghent or Paris?
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 21 Chip and Pin
- 22 Venice, just arrived
- 23 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 24 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 25 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?