So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation