So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brief trip report Naples
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 9 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 10 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 11 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 15 Global Travel Warning...
- 16 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 17 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 22 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Liberty print dresses in London?
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.