So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 22 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 Greek islands from Turkey