So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 get real and fake passport and visa
- 2 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 3 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 4 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 5 Edgard bus website English version?
- 6 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Camino Redux
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Rungis market Paris
- 17 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 22 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.