So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 2 Italy food budget
- 3 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 8 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 9 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 13 A week in spain
- 14 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 15 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 16 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 17 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 18 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 21 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 22 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 23 Hotel in Lisbon
- 24 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 25 Napoli logistics