So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 5 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 6 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 7 To europe this Aug
- 8 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 9 Lagos Walking Tour
- 10 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 11 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 12 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 13 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 19 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 20 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 21 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 22 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 23 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.