So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 2 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 Garmisch
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 7 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 8 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 9 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 10 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 13 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 14 Naples and Salerno
- 15 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 16 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 21 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 22 My poppy arrived today!
- 23 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 24 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 25 Base for walking in Ireland.