So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 3 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 6 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 7 Munich
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said