So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 4 26 days in Italy
- 5 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 6 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 7 Family holidays in Italy
- 8 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 9 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 10 5 Days in Dublin
- 11 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 12 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 13 tablet
- 14 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 15 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 16 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Prague old town
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.