So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 vegetarian in spain
- 12 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.