So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 4 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Italian car factory tours
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.