So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I am a.tall foodie
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 4 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 5 The Best beach in Europe
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 11 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 12 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 13 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 14 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 15 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 23 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Itenerary Opinion
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.