So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 Now for the Venice hotel
- 9 A Week in Spain
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 To Prague or not to Prague
- 17 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 23 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 24 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?