So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Hostel Advice
- 4 Amalfi or Positano
- 5 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 6 Poland in September
- 7 Belgium advice
- 8 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 9 Train from Lille to Delft
- 10 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 11 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 14 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 15 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 16 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 First Time Europe Trip
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.