So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Favorites
- 2 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 3 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 4 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 7 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 8 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 9 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 10 Sea side in Italy
- 11 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 12 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 15 European Backpacking
- 16 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 18 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 19 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 20 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 23 Booking Engines You trust?
- 24 Spain in 17 days
- 25 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia