So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 7 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Our future trip to Greece
- 10 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Christmas Day in Granada
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 23 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 24 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.