So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 biking in France
- 5 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 6 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 7 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Terrorism in Europe
- 10 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 11 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 14 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 15 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 18 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 21 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 22 Istanbul water
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 25 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??