So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.