So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 la spezia vs. levanto
- 2 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 3 Paris food tours?
- 4 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 5 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 6 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 7 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 8 Puglia and Matera
- 9 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 10 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 11 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 15 First time to Barcelona
- 16 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 17 Provence Planning Help
- 18 Amsterdam and beyond
- 19 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Travel help laundary
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Italy finding bedding
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.