So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 5 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 6 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 10 italy - france - germany
- 11 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 12 Planning Europe trip
- 13 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 14 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Authentic czech food
- 17 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 20 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 23 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 24 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two