So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Winery tours
- 3 Lake Garda itinerary
- 4 air conditioning
- 5 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 6 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 9 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 10 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 11 Volterra or San Gim. for area stay?
- 12 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 13 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 14 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 15 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 16 Sweden- and another thing
- 17 10 days in spain
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 20 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 21 Toll roads in Italy
- 22 The isles in June
- 23 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 24 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 25 A plethora of islands
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.