So here's the deal - We are going to see "The Wall" in Padova and then 4 days later Mark Knopfler in San Sebastien.
We will rent a car and drive from one city to the other.
It's about 12 hours on the road which means 3~4 hours a day which is fine.
Question is - What should we see on the road. The way I see if, we can choose the Riviera coast or through Torino, but I would love to hear other idea's as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 2 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 3 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 4 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 5 Ordering in a Deli
- 6 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 7 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 8 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 13 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 14 International Friends Tour
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Walking Scotland
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 I forgot my international driver permit
- 22 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 25 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
Driving from Padova, Italy to San Sebastien, Spain in 4 days.