We are house swapping in Italy this August, and will be taking two days to drive from Ostuni in the south to Vicenza in the North...we'd like to drive up the eastern coast. Can anyone recommend great towns (and hotels if you know of any) to spend the night along the way?
Any must see sights?
Thanks a ton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 November in Rome
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Germany or Sweden
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Campania in June, July, September
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa