We are arriving in Nice in afternoon and want to head towrds Sienna, Italy in our rental car. Would love suggestions on a cute town to spend night in somewhere in between. We do not get into Nice until mid-afternoon so would prefer to not drive 3 more hours before stopping. Any help greatly appreciated.
Driving from Nice towards Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 13 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 16 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 21 Prague - Tram #22
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Location of hotel in Rome