I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Path of the Gods Question
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Loire Valley 12 days
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 7 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 14 Prague on a budget...
- 15 Munich Under Attack...
- 16 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 17 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 First trip - destination advice!
- 22 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam