I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belfast to Scotland help
- 2 France, Italy and Greec
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 14 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 15 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 16 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 17 help regarding removal firm in london
- 18 Dresden or Leipzig
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 21 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?