I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Ronda Wine/biking
- 3 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Perugia
- 8 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 9 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 10 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?