I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 3 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 4 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 5 Spain
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 9 Paris Visite pass
- 10 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 11 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 12 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 13 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 2 days in Alsace
- 16 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 17 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 18 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 19 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 20 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 21 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 Referendum in Greece
- 24 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems