I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in 7 days
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 5 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 6 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 Potential trip - Balkans
- 10 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 11 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 12 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 13 Back to Provence in 2015
- 14 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Dordogne lodging
- 18 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Dordogne markets
- 21 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 22 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 25 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper