I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 5 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 14 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 17 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 25 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs