I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 3 Stay in Venice
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 7 Escher Museum The Hague
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 10 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 14 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 15 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 18 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 19 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 22 Berlin: evening dining
- 23 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 24 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 25 Immigration Procedures