I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 2 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 My summer in Paris
- 4 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 5 Plitvice lakes to Zagreb
- 6 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 7 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 8 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 9 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 10 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 13 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 16 Day trips from Cologne
- 17 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 18 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 19 Barcelona with Teens
- 20 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 21 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 22 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 23 Romantic hotel in venice
- 24 10 days in Spain
- 25 May or September?