I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 4 Greece - Top 10 Greek Islands
- 5 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 6 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 Munich
- 11 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 16 CDG airport
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 19 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 20 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?