I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to Travel?
- 2 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 3 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 4 Why Not Helsinki?
- 5 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 8 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 8 days in Vienna in December
- 14 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 15 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 16 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 17 Car rental leaving Rome
- 18 Christmas Market and Parking
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 22 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 23 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 24 Advices about our itiniary
- 25 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April