I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 2 Siena Favorites?
- 3 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 4 Car Rental Prague to Krakow
- 5 Sienna at night
- 6 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 using airbnb for the first time...
- 11 White Villages base?
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 18 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights