I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 5 staying a month or so in each place
- 6 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 10 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 11 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 14 Self-driving tips for France
- 15 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 18 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 24 going to italy
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...