I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 3 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 4 House/villa in Italy or France
- 5 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 6 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 7 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 10 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 11 Train/Subway Questions
- 12 Debit card usage in Norway
- 13 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 14 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 15 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 16 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 17 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 18 Portugal - need help with planning
- 19 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 20 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 21 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 22 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 23 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 24 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 25 Switzerland for Christmas 2015