I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 2 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 3 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Paris apartment choices?
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 Hey Fodor's
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 24 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway