I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 2 France in October
- 3 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 4 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 5 floods in Andalucia
- 6 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 7 Wines charted by flavor
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Airbnb scam
- 13 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 16 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 17 4 Months in Europe
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 21 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 22 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 23 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague