I plan to drive from Nice France to Besancon to attend the wedding. I have a week for this road trip in April. Can you please suggest the good way to go? I want to have a scenaric drive with perhaps 2-3 towns/cities to explore. At the moment, I think of driving through Grenoble, Annecy, Geneva.... I have been to Provence before so don't think I will stop there.
Hope to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 7 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Interesting places to visit
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Budapest in December 2017
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais