Flying into Naples the beginning of September, and taking train/bus trips to various area around (Rome, Pompeii, Amalfi, etc). My partner's family lives in Patrica, which is about halfway between Naples and Rome. I'd love to be able to stop in on the way to Rome. Is there an alternate to renting a car just for one day?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 We're here!
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 20 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
Driving from Naples to Rome, with a stop at Patrica, Italy