Flying into Naples the beginning of September, and taking train/bus trips to various area around (Rome, Pompeii, Amalfi, etc). My partner's family lives in Patrica, which is about halfway between Naples and Rome. I'd love to be able to stop in on the way to Rome. Is there an alternate to renting a car just for one day?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon
Driving from Naples to Rome, with a stop at Patrica, Italy