Flying into Naples the beginning of September, and taking train/bus trips to various area around (Rome, Pompeii, Amalfi, etc). My partner's family lives in Patrica, which is about halfway between Naples and Rome. I'd love to be able to stop in on the way to Rome. Is there an alternate to renting a car just for one day?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Rome Water Shortage
- 12 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 13 Getting around London
- 14 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Train travel to and from Paris
- 18 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 19 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Vigo Spain????
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
Driving from Naples to Rome, with a stop at Patrica, Italy