Does anyone have any experience or tips about driving from Naples to Pisciotta in the Cilento National Park (or in that region)?
We are flying in to Naples and hiring a car, to drive on to Pisciotta. I have heard that although the drive is straightforward, the road approaching Pisciotta is pretty bad or covered in a landslide.
Also, any general tips on driving in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 4 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 7 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 10 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?