Thanks, all, for your help on my other thread. Now learning more about the areas, I have more detailed logistic questions:
1) How to go from Munich airport to Salzburg? We arrive in Munich from the U.S. on Thurs at 5:30 p.m. Is it easier just to rent a car from the airport to Salzburg for 2 days? If we were to take the regional train, how do we get there from the airport?
2) To drive, how to get an English GPS? Should we get it in in U.S or the car rental place in Germany would have it?
3) To drive in Austria, we do need an International Driver License? What's a convenient place to buy the Austria toll sticker on the drive from Munich to Salsburg?
4) Will traffic out of the airport to Salsburg be bad on Thurs around 7 p.m.?
This will be the first time we're trying to drive in Europe, so any tips you have will be great appreciated! .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 12 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
Driving from Munich Airport to Salzburg and other logistic questions