Hi - we're planning a quick get-away to Italy and there are better fares into Milan than Rome, but we're headed to a place outside of Siena for the entire one-week stay. Can anyone offer information about the driving time/conditions from Milan vs Rome? Many thanks.
Driving from Milan to Siena? Or Rome to Siena?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 2 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 3 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 5 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 6 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 7 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 12 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 15 Arctic Circle in December
- 16 Catalonia
- 17 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 Macarons!
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 22 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 23 Sammezzano update
- 24 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator