Hi - we're planning a quick get-away to Italy and there are better fares into Milan than Rome, but we're headed to a place outside of Siena for the entire one-week stay. Can anyone offer information about the driving time/conditions from Milan vs Rome? Many thanks.
Driving from Milan to Siena? Or Rome to Siena?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 3 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 4 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 7 month's stay in Italy
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 10 days in England
- 10 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 11 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 5 days France Itinerary
- 20 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 21 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 23 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 24 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 25 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!