we are driving from Madrid to Santiago de Compostella in September. We were hoping to shorten the long drive by a stop along the route. What do you recommend for an overnight along the way.
Driving from Madrid to Santiago de Compostella
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Novels set in Greece
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls