I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Driving from Lucerne to Bregenz, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 7 driving in france with kids
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano