I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Driving from Lucerne to Bregenz, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 2 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 3 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 4 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Riga 2014
- 11 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 12 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 13 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 14 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Back home problems with sim card
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Budapest
- 20 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 21 Budapest--baggage storage
- 22 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 23 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 24 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 25 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June