I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 6 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 11 Iceland in January/February
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Paris in August
- 15 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 16 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 17 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 Rome Water Shortage
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 22 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.