I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 3 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 4 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 5 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 8 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 9 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 10 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 How to get to Mallorca
- 13 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 14 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 15 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 16 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 17 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 18 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 19 Best area of the Morvan?
- 20 Switzerland 5 days
- 21 france options
- 22 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 23 Todi as a stopover?
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland