I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 4 Cities on the Danube
- 5 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 6 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 7 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 8 Paris -?- Rome
- 9 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 10 Santorini and Positano.
- 11 Trains through Germany
- 12 Zurich to Salo
- 13 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 14 Zurich to Milan
- 15 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Age limit for car rental?
- 18 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 19 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 20 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 21 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 22 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 25 Do we need a car?