I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France