I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona cooking classes
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Naples, Italy
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 18 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Tuscany 6 nights
- 25 France & Italy, May or June