I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transit Visa
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 3 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 7 Italian lake cruise
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 17 Travelling Iceland
- 18 Tuscany Itinerary
- 19 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 20 Route Information
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast