I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Driving from Lucerne to Bregenz, Austria
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!