I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 4 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 5 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 CDG international flight
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 12 days europe
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Budapest on a budget
- 17 Seville in late January
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 20 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?