I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Things to do in Montpellier
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 10 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 French election
- 13 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 22 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 3 week trip with children
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please