I am from the UK and planning a driving holiday to mainland Europe. I will be traveling end of this June and beginning of July.
While checking the route from Lucerne to Bregenz, it gives me 3 options.
First: Zurich> Winterthur> Wil> St. Gallen 180kms
Second: Zug> Pfaffikon> Mels> Vaduz> Oberriet 181kms
Third: Zurich> Winterthur> Kreuzlingen> Neukirch
I will start in the morning, so I want a route which is scenic. Can anyone suggest which will be the best route. You can also suggest if any other routes available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 2 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 8 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 counselling in West London
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 15 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 16 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 17 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 20 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne