Does anyone have any tips, advice or info on the best way to drive frome Lju to Prague? What stops are there on the way that are worth checking out?
Driving from Ljubljana (Slovenia) to Prague (Czech Republic)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 2 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 3 Solo train travel in Germany
- 4 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 5 Question about justairports
- 6 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 7 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 8 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 9 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 10 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 11 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 12 Can't print train tickets
- 13 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 16 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 17 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 18 Need help in planning 4 days in Tuscany post -cruise
- 19 Rome - Tours
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 22 Italian Riviera Planning
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 25 Amsterdam to Paris by boat