We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 2 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 5 Classical Music in Milan
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 12 nights in Greek islands
- 8 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 10 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 11 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Paris food tours?
- 17 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 18 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 19 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 20 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 24 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Perugia and Rome by train and bus