We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Boutique Hotel
- 2 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 5 Is Capri worth going to?
- 6 magnetic stripe card - final question
- 7 Rome: People Watching!
- 8 Mid-June, 2016 Two-week road trip to Germany, Switzerland & Austria
- 9 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 Munich/Prague or Brno for 10- 14 days
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 14 magnetic stripe card
- 15 Transport around Europe
- 16 Where to go
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal and Spain, April 7-25, 2015
- 18 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 19 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 20 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 21 Scotland trip report
- 22 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 23 River cruises
- 24 German train transfer times
- 25 Seeing the Vatican in Rome