We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Bavaria in August
- 4 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 7 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 14 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 18 Bandol port of call
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 August
- 22 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)