We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 2 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 3 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 4 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 5 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 6 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 7 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 8 Self-driving in Iceland
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 11 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 14 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 15 Barcelona Itinerary
- 16 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 17 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 18 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 21 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 22 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 23 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 24 Cochem or Beilstein
- 25 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report