We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 2 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 3 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 4 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 5 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 6 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 7 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 8 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 9 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Sentimental Journey
- 14 Walking GPS?
- 15 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 16 A few last minute questions
- 17 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 18 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 19 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 20 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 21 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 22 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 23 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 24 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 25 France: advice on where to go with young kids