We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 2 Which Hotel in Rome
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Stu Tower
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 11 SE ITALY
- 12 renting
- 13 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 14 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 15 6 Days in Italy
- 16 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 17 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 20 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 25 Shuttle from CDG into Paris