We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 14 nights in Europe
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Oxford 24 hours
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?