We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!