We're planning a trip to Portugal and Spain end of September. The initial plan is like this;
Spend 4 nights in Lisbon
Drive to Sevilla and spend 1 night
Drive to Cordoba and spend 2 nights
Drive to Madrid and spend 3 nights there.
Would very much appreciate suggestions on the above plan, interesting places to visit on the road and driving tips/ car rental suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cartagena Spain
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 9 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 10 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Help with Ireland Trip
- 13 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 20 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Cappadocia in June
- 23 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Ibiiza Spain