I will be spending a week or so in the Lisbon area this July, and will then need to deliver a car back to Madrid. My companions and I will actually have several days to get from Lisbon to Madrid. (At least 3 days, possibly up to 6). The drive itself could easily be accomplished in half a day, but we would love to make a true roadtrip out of this. I would love recommendations for any stops/side-trips we could make in the region. We are two young couples who love food, drink, and history. Thank you!
Driving from Lisbon to Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Burg Eltz
- 6 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 itinerary help
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 21 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?