I will be spending a week or so in the Lisbon area this July, and will then need to deliver a car back to Madrid. My companions and I will actually have several days to get from Lisbon to Madrid. (At least 3 days, possibly up to 6). The drive itself could easily be accomplished in half a day, but we would love to make a true roadtrip out of this. I would love recommendations for any stops/side-trips we could make in the region. We are two young couples who love food, drink, and history. Thank you!
Driving from Lisbon to Madrid
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 More help with housing in Puglia
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 River cruises