We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 10 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 11 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 12 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!