We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
- 1 Places to visit from London
- 2 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 3 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Getting the best our of Europe
- 8 best clubs in barcelona
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 10 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 11 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Last minute lake change....
- 16 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 17 Affordable London Hotel
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Italian train question
- 22 Yet another train question......
- 23 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 24 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy