We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
- 1 Changing of the Guard
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 4 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 5 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 6 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Normandy on our own?
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Four days to wander France???
- 19 Budepest or Brussels?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG