We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 3 Iwango went…to Nice
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Northern Europe in April-May
- 6 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 7 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 8 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 9 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 10 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Switzerland help...?