We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 2 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 3 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 St Christophers Paris
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 8 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 23 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?