We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 4 week in scotland
- 5 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 10 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 11 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 venice, italy
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History