We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Prague - must see
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 rent car / Munich
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris