Looking for the best driving route from Krakow to Bratislava. Are roads easy to follow?Are road signs available? Are the roads over the mountains paved? And should we expect snow at the mountain passes in early October? Thanks
Driving from Krakow to Bratislava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Italy
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 6 Azores
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 17 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 20 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 21 caroline_venezia
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 24 Italy dolomites
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?