I will be in Croatia in early September with my wife and we would like to drive from Istria to Split hopefully stopping in Plitvice along the way. Does anyone have any car rental advice. we will most likely be leaving from Ravinj and we would like to leave the car in Split upon arrival.
Driving from Istria to Split
- 1 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 2 Planning my days in Paris
- 3 Tour-Free Travel
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 7 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 8 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 UK flexipass best option?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 18 French Riviera Overview
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 23 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 24 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 25 Almalfi in Late March??