Towards the middle of December, my family and I are planning on driving from Innsbruck to Zurich. I am not an experienced driver in snowy or icy conditions (I come from South Africa!) and was wondering if it is likely to be safe to drive the suggested route via Landeck and St Anton as indicated by Google Maps or whether it is likely to be a difficult drive if there has been much snowfall prior to the planned drive.
Driving from Innsbruck to Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 12 France in October
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 floods in Andalucia
- 15 Wines charted by flavor
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 21 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 22 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014