Towards the middle of December, my family and I are planning on driving from Innsbruck to Zurich. I am not an experienced driver in snowy or icy conditions (I come from South Africa!) and was wondering if it is likely to be safe to drive the suggested route via Landeck and St Anton as indicated by Google Maps or whether it is likely to be a difficult drive if there has been much snowfall prior to the planned drive.
Driving from Innsbruck to Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about justairports
- 2 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 3 Rome in 6 days
- 4 Land v Waterways touring
- 5 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 6 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 7 Day trips
- 8 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 11 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 12 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 13 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 14 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 15 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 16 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 17 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Nice, France September 2013
- 21 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 22 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 23 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 24 ordering train tickets
- 25 Augsburg with kids