Towards the middle of December, my family and I are planning on driving from Innsbruck to Zurich. I am not an experienced driver in snowy or icy conditions (I come from South Africa!) and was wondering if it is likely to be safe to drive the suggested route via Landeck and St Anton as indicated by Google Maps or whether it is likely to be a difficult drive if there has been much snowfall prior to the planned drive.
Driving from Innsbruck to Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 15 car rental advice in Portugal
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Lofoten ferry
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer