I am wondering what the drive is like from Fetihye to Antalya in relation to the quality of the roads.
Should we take a bus or drive? My preference would be to drive, but there seems to be a lot of comment about not driving in Turkey - with narrow roads, no barriers and lots of tourist buses.
Any feedback from travellers who have driven this route (and suggestions of where to stay - we have seven days) would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 2 Greece
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Amalfi coast in august
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon