I am wondering what the drive is like from Fetihye to Antalya in relation to the quality of the roads.
Should we take a bus or drive? My preference would be to drive, but there seems to be a lot of comment about not driving in Turkey - with narrow roads, no barriers and lots of tourist buses.
Any feedback from travellers who have driven this route (and suggestions of where to stay - we have seven days) would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 9 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece