I am wondering what the drive is like from Fetihye to Antalya in relation to the quality of the roads.
Should we take a bus or drive? My preference would be to drive, but there seems to be a lot of comment about not driving in Turkey - with narrow roads, no barriers and lots of tourist buses.
Any feedback from travellers who have driven this route (and suggestions of where to stay - we have seven days) would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Venice Bell Tower
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me