I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 2 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 3 I am a.tall foodie
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 6 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 7 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 8 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 9 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 10 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 11 The Best beach in Europe
- 12 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 13 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 14 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 15 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 18 The suitcases ar going to Provence
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 24 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 25 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.