I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Tattoos in Italy
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 12 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 21 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 22 Night Bus?
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.