I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 Travel WiFi - France
- 14 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Ireland one week
- 21 Seville in late January
- 22 Berlin restaurant recs
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 Spain Trip Report
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.