I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레이스경마┏名】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【名┓레이스경마
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 Killarney
- 6 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 19 Greek fuel cost
- 20 Day trips around Vienna
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Vacation
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.