I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 2 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 5 Overnight Train Questions
- 6 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 7 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 10 Tour or independent
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Vet my itinerary
- 14 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 Istanbul tour guides?
- 17 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 18 3 months to travel Europe!
- 19 student in denmark
- 20 What to see in Dresden...
- 21 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Sienna with kids
- 24 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 25 Car hire Uk/Ireland
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.