I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 5 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 9 Paris November 2014
- 10 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 13 Traveling in France by train
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?