I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 3 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 4 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 7 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 11 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 Northern Italian Food
- 14 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 15 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 18 German Train travel
- 19 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.