I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 3 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 4 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 7 mallorca
- 8 Satnav maps update
- 9 Spanish Music
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Paris winter sales
- 15 Germany for 3 weeks
- 16 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.