I am driving from Lithuania to London next week. I have never done it and in fact it is my first time driving in Europe.
Do you have some helpful advise that can help me prepare my trip ? I mean consise sources of information. I have the overall concepts of check the weather, road conditions and tolls... but ...
Where do I find that info ?
Also ... I heard that in general is a good idea to just drive through Poland as quick as you can. Comments ?
Thanks a lot for any and all advice you can give me !
Driving from Eastern Europe to London... and I have many questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 100 years of French gratitude
- 3 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 4 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 7 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 10 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 11 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 12 Paris T A X I
- 13 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 14 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 15 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 16 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 17 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 18 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Globus Tours
- 21 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 22 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 23 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 24 Central London Hotels
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!