We are renting a car from Dublin airport Friday morning and flying out of Shannon airport Saturday morning, we want to spend the night around Shannon airport area, is it possible to make cliffs of Moher our "day trip" and anything interesting in between. I know, I know, one day is not enough but that is what we have. Our trip is scheduled the first week of May. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you!
Driving from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 2 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 6 Edinburgh - outings?
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 8 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 11 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 12 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY