We are renting a car from Dublin airport Friday morning and flying out of Shannon airport Saturday morning, we want to spend the night around Shannon airport area, is it possible to make cliffs of Moher our "day trip" and anything interesting in between. I know, I know, one day is not enough but that is what we have. Our trip is scheduled the first week of May. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you!
Driving from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 renting a car in Germany
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul