We are renting a car from Dublin airport Friday morning and flying out of Shannon airport Saturday morning, we want to spend the night around Shannon airport area, is it possible to make cliffs of Moher our "day trip" and anything interesting in between. I know, I know, one day is not enough but that is what we have. Our trip is scheduled the first week of May. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you!
Driving from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 9 London visit
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 16 men's shoes spain
- 17 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,