We are renting a car from Dublin airport Friday morning and flying out of Shannon airport Saturday morning, we want to spend the night around Shannon airport area, is it possible to make cliffs of Moher our "day trip" and anything interesting in between. I know, I know, one day is not enough but that is what we have. Our trip is scheduled the first week of May. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you!
Driving from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Macarons
- 2 Trip around Spain
- 3 Lake como
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 6 Getting around in Tuscany
- 7 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 Public transport from Ostuni
- 12 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen