We are renting a car from Dublin airport Friday morning and flying out of Shannon airport Saturday morning, we want to spend the night around Shannon airport area, is it possible to make cliffs of Moher our "day trip" and anything interesting in between. I know, I know, one day is not enough but that is what we have. Our trip is scheduled the first week of May. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thank you!
Driving from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Scotland
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 12 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 13 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 14 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 15 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 One week in Venice - trips
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions