I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids