I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the Mods?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Short Trip to Paris
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Alhambra ticket confusions