I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Sim Card
- 5 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 Transport for local Venice travel
- 8 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 9 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 12 Borghese Gallery Question
- 13 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 14 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 20 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 21 Towns around Lucca
- 22 Cork questions
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 Italy Vacation
- 25 Stu Tower