I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland
- 2 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 9 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 10 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 22 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow