I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 First time in London
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 scotland
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall