I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 2 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 3 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 4 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 5 Walking GPS?
- 6 Cost of Van from CDG
- 7 Portugal trains
- 8 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 9 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 12 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 13 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 17 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 18 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 19 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 New Dublin Museum
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 Sentimental Journey