I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 2 우리카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 3 블랙잭카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 4 카지노게임-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 5 카지노사이트-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 6 마카오카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 12 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 17 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 18 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 19 Paris to Bordeaux
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?