We are going to France in mid-August and hoping to drive from Cherbourg to Lake Garda in Italy and to cross the Alps possibly in Geneva with a 17, 15, 12 & 8yr old.
I have very little research done on this trip and would love if someone could suggest a good route that may have interesting things along the way for teenagers. We are hoping to complete the route in 3-4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Chur or St Moritz?
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 8 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Safety in Rome
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 15 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Uber vs. TfL
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 20 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Apartment Montreux area
- 23 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 24 Crete Holiday
- 25 3 days in Spain - help where?!