We are going to France in mid-August and hoping to drive from Cherbourg to Lake Garda in Italy and to cross the Alps possibly in Geneva with a 17, 15, 12 & 8yr old.
I have very little research done on this trip and would love if someone could suggest a good route that may have interesting things along the way for teenagers. We are hoping to complete the route in 3-4 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 14 Madrid food advice needed
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 23 Need hotel in Athens
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Avoid Europcar!