My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Driving from Chania to Elafonisi
- 1 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 2 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 3 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 4 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 5 Paris trip report
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 9 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 17 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 18 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 19 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 20 Montepulciano faves
- 21 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 22 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 23 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 24 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 25 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia