My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 10 days in London in early December
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland