My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see