My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best International Sim Card
- 2 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 3 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 7 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 8 Where to stop along the way
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 11 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 12 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 13 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 17 Puglia Experiences
- 18 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 19 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 20 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 21 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 22 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 23 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna