My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Driving from Chania to Elafonisi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris