My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 4 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 13 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 14 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 15 Prague & Croatia
- 16 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 17 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 19 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 22 Florence airport costumes
- 23 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 24 A few last minute questions
- 25 Edinburgh Nightlife