My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transylvania - June 2018
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Krakow
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Pay attention to your watches !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May