My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Driving from Chania to Elafonisi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 All you need in croatia
- 3 Tipping in Greece
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 9 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 10 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 11 We Need a Pact
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help