My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Driving from Chania to Elafonisi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Week in Spain
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 7 week in scotland
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 12 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 venice, italy
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?