My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Cambridge in May
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 11 Madrid/Lisbon
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Greek fuel cost
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Day trips from Florence
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece