My wife and I will be renting a car during our stay in Crete, and want to know how the drive from Chania to Elafonisi really is. How are the winding roads? I'm from Montreal, so I'm used to crazy drivers, but not so much unpaved, winding, goat-inhabited roads. Any route suggestions? What about on the drive back?
MOST IMPORTANTLY: does anyone have any suggestions for recent accurate road maps that I can get of Cretan regions?
Thanks a million!
Driving from Chania to Elafonisi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Paris to Rome
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 15 London tube
- 16 bath or york
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Lavender Fields
- 20 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 21 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Local Tour in Provence?
- 24 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 25 Ste Remy France