My Dad and I are flying to Bordeaux early July and planning on meandering down through SW France arriving in San Sebastien and then exploring the Spanish Basque region. We have 2 weeks. I would ideally like to reach Madrid before flying back to London.
a) is all of this feasible or will it be a lot to cover?
b) I have not had any luck securing a campervan which was our initial thought to keep costs down- any suggestions on companies I could try?
c) if we choose to go with the car option I wonder if anyone can recommend low cost accommodation...I have heard "auberges" mentioned- ?
d) maybe we could rent a van once in Spain?
Haven't decided if we will stick to the coast and travel E5/E70 route or go bit more inland on E7.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. !!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 2 온라인 릴 게임 정보 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 5 Venice Bell Tower
- 6 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Kayaking in Avignon
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir