My Dad and I are flying to Bordeaux early July and planning on meandering down through SW France arriving in San Sebastien and then exploring the Spanish Basque region. We have 2 weeks. I would ideally like to reach Madrid before flying back to London.
a) is all of this feasible or will it be a lot to cover?
b) I have not had any luck securing a campervan which was our initial thought to keep costs down- any suggestions on companies I could try?
c) if we choose to go with the car option I wonder if anyone can recommend low cost accommodation...I have heard "auberges" mentioned- ?
d) maybe we could rent a van once in Spain?
Haven't decided if we will stick to the coast and travel E5/E70 route or go bit more inland on E7.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. !!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 10 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 11 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 12 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 13 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 16 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 24 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 25 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments