My Dad and I are flying to Bordeaux early July and planning on meandering down through SW France arriving in San Sebastien and then exploring the Spanish Basque region. We have 2 weeks. I would ideally like to reach Madrid before flying back to London.
a) is all of this feasible or will it be a lot to cover?
b) I have not had any luck securing a campervan which was our initial thought to keep costs down- any suggestions on companies I could try?
c) if we choose to go with the car option I wonder if anyone can recommend low cost accommodation...I have heard "auberges" mentioned- ?
d) maybe we could rent a van once in Spain?
Haven't decided if we will stick to the coast and travel E5/E70 route or go bit more inland on E7.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. !!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 2 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 3 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 10 Bootcut jeans
- 11 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 12 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 Amsterdam Transit
- 15 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 16 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 UK train question
- 20 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 21 Day trip suggestion from London
- 22 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 23 Day Trip near Paris
- 24 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 25 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?