My husband and I are planning a trip for May of 2015 to the Alsace region of France, making our way down to Lyon. We're thinking about driving over to Basel from Colmar and then down to Geneva with a stop in Bern. How is the drive from Basel to Geneva? Are the roads very narrow and winding? Any insight anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 9 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 10 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Travel in Europe
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Rome to Venice
- 22 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 23 November in Rome
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?
Driving from Basel, Switzerland down to Geneva, Switzerland