My husband and I are planning a trip for May of 2015 to the Alsace region of France, making our way down to Lyon. We're thinking about driving over to Basel from Colmar and then down to Geneva with a stop in Bern. How is the drive from Basel to Geneva? Are the roads very narrow and winding? Any insight anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Short Trip to Paris
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Parking in Girona
- 15 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 16 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 SNCF - low price for summer
- 19 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
Driving from Basel, Switzerland down to Geneva, Switzerland