My husband and I are planning a trip for May of 2015 to the Alsace region of France, making our way down to Lyon. We're thinking about driving over to Basel from Colmar and then down to Geneva with a stop in Bern. How is the drive from Basel to Geneva? Are the roads very narrow and winding? Any insight anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 5 Versailles
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 driving from prague to salzburg
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Sicily
Driving from Basel, Switzerland down to Geneva, Switzerland