My husband and I are planning a trip for May of 2015 to the Alsace region of France, making our way down to Lyon. We're thinking about driving over to Basel from Colmar and then down to Geneva with a stop in Bern. How is the drive from Basel to Geneva? Are the roads very narrow and winding? Any insight anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천▩안전공원
- 2 온라인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ぴ아시안바카라
- 3 동남아바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ス온라인카지노
- 4 실전바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ネ온라인카지노추천
- 5 삼성바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소ゅ온라인카지노주소
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Venice Bell Tower
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
Driving from Basel, Switzerland down to Geneva, Switzerland