We arrive in Barcelona June 17 and have a week to travel before we cruise. Family of 4 happy explorers. We have been to Paris and to Rome and will cover coastal touristy cities from cruise. We want to experience beautiful towns, villages and off the beaten path places on our way to Venice. We would love for our 15&17 yr old kids to experience bed and breakfasts. WE REALLY WANT to have a day of cooking in Italy for the 4 of us. Simple pasta, veggies, sauces but not seafood and learning to clean fish. Lol. We are not seafood (but hubby loves) lovers. We are looking for the family experience and great food : ). We need help because we have no clue what route to take or where to stop. Where should we simply drive through and stop for a site and where should we spend more time? Any advice for a family cooking experience that will cater to non seafood family? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have already seen some great stuff!
Driving from Barcelona to Venice with family in 1 week
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 What to Give to Host Family
- 3 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 4 Calling all Greece experts
- 5 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 8 Driving through Europe
- 9 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 10 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Limousine Service
- 13 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 14 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 15 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 25 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia