Looking for suggestions on the best driving route to Baqueira: safe roads, wide roads. Google Maps gives 3 options and I'm not sure which one is best. Any input from anyone familiar with the route would be helpful.
Driving from Barcelona to Baqueira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 6 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 7 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 8 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 9 Hey Fodor's
- 10 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 14 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 15 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 18 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 19 Christmas in salzburg
- 20 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 21 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 22 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 23 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Italy through locals eyes