Looking for suggestions on the best driving route to Baqueira: safe roads, wide roads. Google Maps gives 3 options and I'm not sure which one is best. Any input from anyone familiar with the route would be helpful.
Driving from Barcelona to Baqueira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 White Villages base?
- 5 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 6 biking in France
- 7 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 8 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 11 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 17 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Terrorism in Europe
- 20 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 23 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 24 100 years of French gratitude
- 25 London for Free