Looking for suggestions on the best driving route to Baqueira: safe roads, wide roads. Google Maps gives 3 options and I'm not sure which one is best. Any input from anyone familiar with the route would be helpful.
Driving from Barcelona to Baqueira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 8 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 11 We Need a Pact
- 12 Where to go from Brussels?
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 15 Prague flea markets
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 I need a haircut
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Bayern seasonal pass